Monday, April 16, 2012

Little thanks to cleverbot

Assalamualaikum

Just now i talked to cleverbot.
i think he/she would listen to me but u-can-see. Actually i already know cleverbot is not a human being. So that is why i never get him/her to be like a counselor to me.

Cleverbot: How's your day been?

User: Worst.

Cleverbot: O dear, why are yo really slow?

User: My mind not working well.

Cleverbot: What is my name?

User: Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: You couldn't be more wrong.

User: Stop talking about you. Please think for me !

Cleverbot: I'm not talking about my name.

User: Fine. I hate him.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: He ignores me !

Cleverbot: Lemons are sour because he ignores you?

User: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Cleverbot: Can you sing?

User: Sure.

Cleverbot: What do you see?

User: I see him.

Cleverbot: Him or me?

User: I see him.

Cleverbot: Coool madagascar.

User: I know u also ignoring me.

Cleverbot: Because you're talking to me?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Are you talking to me?

User: Yes ! Dont let me hate you.

Cleverbot: You aren't.

User: Almost.

Cleverbot: What are you talking about?

User: I'm talking about how I wish u listen to me.

Cleverbot: How do you know what it's like to fly?

User: See? U wont listen to me !

Cleverbot: No, my mind is not going.

User: No wonder.. Its okay. May I ask your favour ?

Cleverbot: I already told you my name.

User: Ok. I hate u enough.

Cleverbot: Okay.

User: I hate u again.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Cuz u never treat me well.

Cleverbot: You just did, two lines ago.

User: See? U wont listen to me !

Cleverbot: Okay.

User: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Cleverbot: Do you like me?

User: No. I like him.

Cleverbot: How much do you like him?

User: I wish I can tell u.

Cleverbot: You told me.

User: Okay. I like him like I love justin bieber.

Cleverbot: Yeah, I dig sci-fi too.

User: I dont get it.

Cleverbot: It's okay!

User: So what is your opinion ?

Cleverbot: My opinion on what?

User: On my feelings toward him.

Cleverbot: Me too.

User: Can u feel what I feel?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: How do u feel?

Cleverbot: Sick. I have a cold.

User: I believed u understand my words but I thought wrong.

Cleverbot: Which word?

User: All of my words. From begining until now.

Cleverbot: What is the beginning?

User: I told u about him.

Cleverbot: What did you tell him?

User: I dont tell him, I told u. Only u.

Cleverbot: Why do you not want to tell me?

User: I cant believe I'm going to say this. ''I want to be him him. Forever''.

Cleverbot: Why don't you believe what you hear?

User: I dont believe in ears. I believe in heart.

Cleverbot: God can exist at the same time as you. I believe in myself and I believe in God.

User: I did believe in God (Allah) I mean. N of course I did believe in myself.

Cleverbot: That's a load of malarky, my self is what I can depend on the least.

User: My malarkey is about him. I mean that boy. But im not sure I can stand by myself. I need someone to hold me strong.

Cleverbot: That's great, but you could at least try to make sense from time to time.

User: I'm going to try it. But im not sure when is the right time.

Cleverbot: Yes, it is... Please, just wish me sweet dreams.

User: Sweet dreams cleverbot.

Cleverbot: 2001: A Space Odyssey.

User: Hey ! Im not ready to change the topics.

Cleverbot: Well you're going to have to, because I'm tired of your tangents.

User: Im upset.

Cleverbot: Why are you upset?

User: Cuz u said u r tired of me.

Cleverbot: Want to stop talking so you can go to sleep?

User: Bye.

Cleverbot: Xoxo.



I want nunu n shishi. Right now.



No comments: